3.05.2009

Yes We Can Make A Song/I'm A Huge Loser

Apparently, I'm a big loser according to Bella (my little sister), because even my mom's heard this song and I'm sort of glad I wasn't there when she did. I can only imagine her rocking out to it, it would be quite embarrassing.

Melnyk's always calling Barack a rockstar, well here is more reason to call him that.

Will.i.am and his musical peeps, John Legend's my boy! Feeling that voice. Anyway, they made this out of his speech, it's just so.. Inspiring, haha, ok it reminds me of the Bambi scene in the Jib Jab video I posted not too long ago.




Yeah and of course I'll put it up for you to download 'cause, I know many of you will want to listen to Obama speaking over a guitar, he's so dreamy.

YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN
blog comments powered by Disqus