3.04.2009

Finally, An Easy Way To Find Good Food in T.Dot

Have you ever found yourself in a Starbucks down town Toronto searching for a good place to eat with your girl?  Or maybe you're like me, before I head downtown from Markham I'm scrambling to find a good restaurant on Google which leads me to a bunch of ridiculous ad-infested websites that give me only a limited variety of restaraunts.  It's really a pain, but I've discovered this new tool that is going to save me mad time.

MealChase - Restaurant Deals is a really easy and simple tool.  I already know many of you are going to start using this in Markham, because honestly we've got no good restaurants here!

Anyways, basically you type in your location, select from a list, yes Markham is included.  It's a service centered around Toronto, but the service covers most of Canada, which is awesome.  You just choose your location and type in an intersection and it will find all the nearest restaurants, oh and you can use keywords to find more specific types of restaurants.

Here's what I tried, I love Thai food as most of you know,

Photobucket

Here's the results, map included as well as ratings and the distance,

Photobucket

Another great thing about MealChase is that it works from your iphone too, there's a link on the site so check it out.

There's also the option to create an account and add reviews as well as deals, I've noticed it's relatively new but there are still a few ratings.  Which means you can be one of the first to tag your favorite restaurants! *Cough*Salad King*Cough*

Well that's MealChase in a nutshell, again here's the link if you missed it!

blog comments powered by Disqus