6.30.2009

Oxy Clean, New Graveyard Design

Photobucket

Well the infomercial loudman kicked the bucket on June 28, 2009. I heard somebody say he died with a shamwow around his neck, but I'm sure that's a joke haha. What I find interesting is that my Dad was just telling me a couple of days ago, after MJ and Fawsett(sp?) died. He told me that there would be one more death to come, because they always come in threes, or so he says. But this time he was right. So I'll confirm that deaths come in threes for now, could change if a few celebrities drop dead again anytime soon.

Kind of interesting that MJ and Mays were both 50? No? Meh, I found it a bit strange.

Here's that angry little teddy bear we used to know and love, Billy Mays at his best, in memory, but wait there's MORE, RIP.


Source: Fox News
blog comments powered by Disqus