6.09.2009

Almost Done School..

Hey everybody, so I've been slacking since early May I believe, on updating my blog. I haven't died, I just got exciting news in May and I've been riding a wave since.

I'll share my findings and experiences that have happened over the past couple of weeks soon, I've only got a week of school left, so you can expect to see some posts come afloat.

In the meantime, if there are any Hillsong United Junkies reading this, the new album just released "Tear Down The Walls". GO GET IT. It's amazing.

Speaking of Hillsong United I just saw them live this weekend at the Molson Amphitheatre.. AMAZING, I've been dancing and singing since. I'll share some of that with you guys soon too.

Here's a song I found on the I-Heart revolution website. www.i-heart.org


I hope that satisfies all of you out there who actually kept up with my blog.. More is to come my friends! I'm alive and I'm free (almost).

Signing off.. Nick Francis, mad styles, mad fresh, mad delayed..
blog comments powered by Disqus