6.22.2009

8 Hours Of Heated Creativity Between Two Dedicated Citizens

Tony Dinh - (Definition) Bloody Video Prodigy

Photobucket

So I spent a little over 8 hours I believe, in Tony's room, working tirelessly on a video for our fellow peers. Or should I say, used-to-be-peers, well basically it's a graduation gift if I confused you, I'm sorry. We took some video of seniors around school and then we put together this nice little package, for all the Grad's to take with them to University. By package I mean, the video is the package and inside includes, Tony and my gratitude towards the students, funny moments, legacies, and so on..

I'm not going to lie, it was a very long day, and truly was work, and I guess you ask Tony and I why on earth we would want to spend so much time doing work. I would guess both of our answers would be the same, because we love to work with video and sound, and on top of that we're making something that our friends can take as a gift, that stars them and should hopefully keep the good memories vibrant to their imaginations as they enter a new season of life.

The last clip in the video is very meaningful and truly ties the entire video up, it's going to cause the girls to aww, which will be funny. But it's message is real, basically the actor (we'll call him) says that he didn't like the people in high school until grade 12, and once he gave them a chance and saw them for who they really were, he realized that they are all unique and amazing people. That's just how I felt when I came to Markville Secondary this year, I felt like everybody was the same, but I now know after meeting many awesome people. That they are all unique and sweet peeps, and I know they are all going places in life because they are very, very determined.

So, for now I can only give you words, but I'll post our collaborative effort after commencement, or perhaps on commencement day. Which is this upcoming Wednsday, June 24, 2009.

Photobucket

Until then, I will leave you with what I've written and shared! This is Tony and I's first collaboration and we plan to put more together.

- Nick Francis
blog comments powered by Disqus