6.28.2009

Nike: Impossible is Nothing.. But Not Nike.

Alright so, I know I've been slacking really hard on this blog. But that's going to slowly change, I will keep this going don't worry. I started another blog though, it's more of an outlet for me right now, as I want to make a difference, I want to do something.. So I thought I might help others in accomplishing their "IMPOSSIBLE" which exists for everybody, atleast I believe it does. Feel free to visit the blog, I literally just created it tonight, so it's SUPER Beta.. After accomplishing my IMPOSSIBLE, which was getting into my dream school, Queen's U. I think I might be able to share with others my experiences and trials.. I'm also planning to talk to others to get more perspective on accomplishing the IMPOSSIBLE.

If you've enjoyed my blog here, I would assume this would tickle your joy joints as well.

blog comments powered by Disqus