4.15.2009

Wake Me Up When Mid-Terms End..

I have soo much content to put up, but no time, and I don't want to just throw up photos without any text.  So I'm going to try and do small posts in the midst of studying my face off and pumping out assignments for mid-term marks (the ones that universities base their offers on after april 24th? is it? yeah those marks..)

I'd like to direct any of my scarce and random traffic to Liam's blog to grab the new A-Trak album, I haven't had a listen but I will this weekend -> Liam's blog Common Ventures: The World Is Yours

To go along with the title, remember this hilarious video+song! Haha, this guy is a doofus.



Here's the latest of what I call Sethnacred-age which is tunage given to me by Riah and therefore she gets the cred if anybody likes it, so it's this weeks Sethnacred-age

It's an acoustic mash-up, I think it takes a lot of skill to mash up acoustic songs to make them sound good, but you can be the judge of these ones, leave me a comment if you feel so inclined.



Until Mid-Terms conclude, farewell.
blog comments powered by Disqus