4.12.2009

Feaster This Easter!!


Happy Easter from me personally to everybody stumbling on my blog here!

J. Christ has risen this day.

Respects and love to the Dewitts in Thailand and to the Dewitts in Toronto, Brennan and Mackenzie somewhere in Europe, everybody finishing their year at Guelph/UTSC/Western/Ryerson/York Keele/Glendon/Algonquin/Brock/McMaster/Zakky boy at McGill/Mc. at St. Lawrence/Tim Chan at QUEENS (+Harry/Kerr), to all my Markvillers that I've had the pleasure to spend my actual final year of high school with, to all the MD kids who are still slugging it out in the cancerous window shattering place that I have many memories of, to all those at APC I hear the contada is ridiculous!, to all those at SGT not global mankind ministries or whatever it is now.. To Family and friends who I will enjoy eating cooba with tonight, to Jeber who's in Cochrane and is going to BC soon (it was awesome seeing this weekend man! have fun), to Jerrbear who deserves to have his own chocolate sculpture of himself, to the Coast Mountain team that all hate me because I always smell so fresh when I come in haha, to Academic Vision (doubt you'll see this but it's the wishing that counts), to Akon who will be in the dirty Shwa soon, to my best friend Krystle and her bro Jayson (D-Sype), to everybody who is supporting the Arts4Africa expo, to the guy that helped us rent a chainsaw last year at Home Depot in Huntsville, to Hillsong in Australia, to Barack Obama, to Gordo, to Dave and Steve, and to the rest of ya! Have a bloody great rest of the weekend and if I missed ya, don't worry I just named off whatever came to my mind at this moment, I love you all equally, well some more than others.

EDIT:
and MOM because she bothered me about this, but I guess it slipped my mind to wish her happy easter online when I had spent the whole weekend with her.
blog comments powered by Disqus