4.02.2009

The Foreign Harbinger

In my politics class I was given the position of media for an international relations simulation, I took my audio and visual knowledge to a new level to develop a resource for the class.  Basically every student was a country and they had to interact as the leaders of the countries would in reality, students had to represent what their country stood for.

My job was to be the media, and I really took my job seriously, I played a typical biased news station.  I chose to present happenings in the simulation however I pleased.  I did just that, so I'm sharing it with you for the chance that it might interest you.  It's just my school project really.
Here's the screen shot of the blog where I reported all my information.


Photobucket


www.foreignharbinger.blogspot.com
blog comments powered by Disqus