2.02.2009

Spread The NET! | Wake-A-Thon at MSS

Wake-A-Thon MSS final

Want to get involved? Perhaps feel like you've done more with your life than sit on your couch everyday drinking kool-aid and watching re-runs of Entourage.  There is hope for you, even if you feel that you are completely incompetent you can still help people who have less than you and are suffering on the other side of the world.  Yeah, you can make an impact on something other than your fridge, somebody outside of our continent.  How do I go about this? I'm very lazy and I often prefer doing absolutely nothing with my time but drinking energy drinks and eating.. Oh and the only time I go out is when I sit at starbucks or timmy's for 4 - 6 hours straight sipping on my grande Caramel Macchiato or my Chai tea with some next honey cruller on the side, for dipping purposes of course.

Well the Wake-A-Thon team has taken you into consideration, how you live and what you like to do.  We've come up with a night full of fun and excitement but at the same time you get to be more sluggish than ever.  With supplied beverages and food all night(thanks to the sponsors outlined in the picture above), and activities to keep your consciousness from exiting the scene.

How does me doing what I do on friday nights(which is sad but true for most of you), help a child in Africa? Well it's actually quite simple, you fill out the easy form (link at the bottom of this post), and attach a donation of a minimum 30 dollars.  That $30+ goes towards mosquito nets for children to wear, for protection from Malaria.

When does this all go down?  The Wake-A-Thon event is happening on February 25th 2009, which is right around the corner so you better get your forms in FAST!

Spred The Net is under UNICEF.

Further information and details are in the information letter.  Make sure you read it and find out all the facts!

I made it really easy for you all, especially those who have lost their forms (Most of you..)

Click HERE and download the 3 PDF's, print them out and fill them out, get to them to Heather Simpson or anybody else involved in Wake-A-Thon
blog comments powered by Disqus