2.01.2009

Empire Of The Sun | Walking On A Dream.

Empire of the sun
My buddy Ryan Seager is more of a music maniac than me, I think.  He's got so much music from mainstream artists to underground and even in the outskirts of Josh Groban x Celine Dion, and my personal favourite artist that he loves (I just love to laugh about this one) is Hans Zimmer.  Ridiculous I tell ya.  He really does have an extensive and awesome taste in music, that's why I'm throwing all the credit and respects for this find to my man.

So we had MGMT in 2008, great album, made its way to the mainstream but they kept themselves out of sight so it still feels indie.  Now a similar sound has surfaced from the popular networking site Myspace.

Empire Of The Sun presents, Walking On A Dream.

Youtube.


Remixed versions for your groove pleasure,

Original
[EDIT: "The originals got more 'headbob' to it" - RyGuy]
blog comments powered by Disqus