2.16.2009

Big M-Man Hits the Radio

DSC_0095

I haven't had time to post anything lately, but I feel this is an important item to broadcast over the net. This morning at 6:45AM, my teacher Mark Melnyk was interviewed on CBC Radio One about the recent winning of the "Video Contest", officially "HP Mindshare Learning Canada's 21st Century Interactive Classroom"

I had about 6 different alarms go off at once (most of them never work so for some reason today they all worked at once, just great..) I rolled out of bed hit power on my stereo and record on garageband. Sat with my head stuck to my desk as I listened to the interview. Mr. Melnyk is a truly amazing person and teacher, a visionary of better diverse learning. Oh yeah and that picture is the Melnyk Identity, Jason Bourne ripped him off.

I need not say much else about it, just have a listen for yourself.

Mr. Melnyk on CBC Radio One
blog comments powered by Disqus