7.26.2009

Season Of Music\\Gets The Girl - Slow Song

Photobucket

So I guess it must be that season of music '09 for me, I'm feeling a lot of musical tings.. It's all good though, I'm sure september and throughout fall will a season of fashion, since I do like my fall fashion. Let me throw two songs at you here, some boys from New Haven also known as "Gets The Girl" caught my ear recently with their track Slow Song. It's pretty chill, I'm also going to throw up something in the hip hop genrezzle, naw I mean. I'm slowly picking up Wale, I can't believe I didn't grab any of his mixtapes before, I remember seeing his name thinking who would call themselves a Whale hahaha. It's pronounced Wha-Lay of course though.

John Legend sample for y'all.

Season of music\\



Oh and if you liked Gets The Girl's song, or just wanted to hear before downloading.. Here's their music video, gosh feels like the season of Stop Motion music videos doesn't it? Ah well can't complain until people run out of ideas for it..

blog comments powered by Disqus