7.30.2009

CHAT Medley | Fan Submitted | Def. MSS Track.. Ladies Hit The Comments..

Ok, I'm back from the cottage, glad to be home as confusing as that is.. Gets lonely at the cottage when none of your friends are up there anymore.. Guess that's growing up!

I really really ENJOY receiving music from friends and fans, you can throw it on the comments of one of the posts, or email me at nickfranchise@gmail.com or even Facebook me if you have me on there. Or twitter.. Nfranchise, there are a lot of ways to get a hold of me, so if you're feeling some music or anything really, a video or fashion get up, WHATEVER, hit me with it and it might show up here for the masses to see.

Anywho, this was tossed to me by Andrea Nelson, she said she wasn't sure if I liked it, but she had the courage to send it anyways! So I applaud her, cause whatever people shouldn't hate on any music, except.. mainstream pop sometimes!! I'm sorry but Birthday Sex is not music!! Even if it is, the lyrics are as pointless as Stop signs in Markham.

My opinion on this song? Girls will dig it, I'm willing to bet some..thing on the fact that girls will respond to this, either they already have it or they like it.

I have no clue where she got it from! or who these people are! But you know what it's cool, I like how they are mashing up tons of popular songs, I like the BEP where is the love part.

This song sounds like a bunch of high school or uni music students just having a good time around a piano collaborating together, thumbs UP! to collaboration, especially music!!

Oh and the high school music part... That's what makes it a MSS track plus the graduation part.. Ah that school is ridiculous, haha just kidding love you MSS peeps good times.

OK enough of my drizzle, here's the track, I do APPRECIATE comments :)


(PS. I had some people confused on how to comment, you can use your facebook account to comment! Just click on the Facebook Connect icon its blue, above the comments box! Follow the instructions and you'll be golden, any issues send me a message and I'll try and fix it :))
blog comments powered by Disqus