7.26.2009

Disqus What's Good\\New Comment System

Hey hey hey, ladies and gentlemans. So uh.. I was thinking you know, I'm going to share with ya'll some stuff I'm feelin' here and there, and I thought it might be nice if you all hit me back once in a while with some responses. Let's try and make this more interactive? I can't think of a good word right now.

I'd love it if I received some comments on the music, the fashion, art, personal stuff, etc. That's why I just spent 5 minutes putting in this new "comment system" I know it's so high tech. But chill the funk out.

Right now it will only be open to (correction: all posts can be commented on now)NEW posts and I'm trying to make it easy for you! So you can use facebook connect (which I guess let's you
use your facebook account to post comments! cool eh, yeah I know I'm pretty fly for a lebanese white guy)

So here's how you do it.. Just click "Comments" which is yellow and is at the bottom of this and EVERY post.

The rest is simple! Please try it out.. So I don't feel so lonely? Thanks in advance. More music is on it's way!
blog comments powered by Disqus