8.28.2009

Been Movin' Around Lately \\ Colo Summer 09

Hey errbody,

Nick here. Been slacking on the blog updates, I've been traveling around and just mossin' so I'm just going to give a small peak into where I'm at now.

In sunny warm beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Where my poppa lives. It's heaven here, nearly every restaurant caters to Gluten Free peeps such as myself. The prices on things are unbeatable, the people here are ULTRA chilled out, most of them are hippies or serious outdoors people similar to Omar. The best part about it all is every time you look to the West, you see a beautiful screensaver-like landscape of the Rockies, I plan to live here at some point for sure.

Here's some of what's going on here, we're enjoying ourselves, a LOT of shopping though, my mom says she's getting more hype each day, not as hype as Liam she said though. Oh but she says my dad needs a lesson in hypeness from Liam because he did not hype Whole Foods up enough.

Whole Foods is a CRAZY awesome all natural grocery store that is always packed with people.


"sick deal"

our chrysler and our mountains

twilight with lense as a face?

maybe my new board?

boards boards boards
blog comments powered by Disqus